Course Code : MMPO-008
Course Title : International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Assignment Code : MMPO-008/TMA/JAN/2024
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2024 session is 30th April, 2024
and for July 2024 session is 31st October, 2024.
1. Discuss the key principles on which logistics and supply chain management offers
superior value to stakeholders.
2. What is Bullwhip effect? Explain the net impact of the Bullwhip Effect on Supply
3. What is Bill of Lading? Discuss the functions of Bill of Lading.
4. “Warehouses play different roles in supply chain. These can be operated by
manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, and companies involved in production.” In light of
this statement explain the functions of warehouse.
5. Write short notes on the following:
Challenges of Supply Chain Management
External and Internal customers
Risks in Logistics Supply Chain Management
Benchmarking Supply chain