MMPB – 002
International Banking Management
MMPB – 002/TMA/JAN/2023
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
1. “The IMF uses its financial resources to help members redress their balance of payment problems
and to help cushion the impact of adjustments”. In the light of this statement, discuss the various
financing facilities provided by IMF to its Member Countries.
2. Try to find out the important provisions of the FEMA Act applicable to Banks. Critically analyse
3. Discuss some of the traditional activities in which corporate treasuries are involved. In what ways
Information Technology has helped the treasury managers in performing their role more efficiently.
4. In any bank of your choice try to find out the various heads/activities under which it deploys the
resources. Give a brief report of your findings.
5. Discuss the effect of technology on Foreign Exchange Trading and Derivatives?