Course Code : MMPF-005
Course Title : International Financial Management
Assignment Code : MMPF-005/TMA/January/2024
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit to the coordinator of your study centre. Last date of
submission for January 2024 session is 30th April, 2024 and for July 2024 session is
31st October, 2024.
1. Describe the different kinds of International Financial Flows. Comment on the structure
of Balance of Payments. What are the Basic Principles governing recordings of the
International Financial flows?
2. What do you understand by Purchasing Power Parity and Interest Rate Parity? Discuss
the reasons for their deviations.
3. Explain the different types of Foreign Exchange Exposures. Explain the techniques of
managing Transaction Exposure.
4. Why does cost of capital for MNCs differ from that of Domestics Firms? How does an
internationally diversified operation of MNC affect its Cost of Capital?
5. What are the factors taken into consideration for evaluating Foreign Investment
Opportunities? Explain the concept of Adjusted Present Value Approach.